Say Media Ad Unit Specs
Looking to compile your own assets into an ad template? Download all ad specs and templates below or move further down the page to explore individual ad products.
AdFrames Invitation Banners
The invitation banners come in three IAB standard sizes and one unique size to give your campaign maximum reach. Invitations are built in the following sizes: 300x600, 728x90, 300x250, & 900x65 pixels. The invitation banners consist of three states:
- 1. The Video/Animation Invitation banners can include up to 15 seconds of silent video or animation.
- 2. The Engagement Qualifier A visual countdown appears on user mouse over and initiates engagement when completed — color and placement can be customized.
- 3. The Endframe The final, static state of an invitation banner typically includes a logo and call to action, as well as any key imagery that will resonate with users.
When users engage with an invitation banner, the ad unit expands to a full-page, interactive rich media experience called the takeover. The takeover display consists of three elements:
- 1. IAB-required Buttons Two subtle buttons will be pinned to the top left and right corners of the fullscreen ad experience. A privacy icon allows the user to opt-out of interest-based advertising, and a close button lets the user exit the ad experience when they choose.
- 2. The Interactive Area The ad's main content centers dynamically and scales based on the user's browser width. We recommend a maximum interactive area of 1000 x 600 pixels.
- 3. The Fullscreen Canvas We recommend the inclusion of a fullscreen background image, color, or gradient.
When users engage with the mobile invitation banner, the ad unit expands to a fullscreen, interactive rich media experience on iPhone and Android phones.
- 1. Invitation Banner: 300x250 pixels
- 2. Fullscreen Display: 320x480 pixels
Mobile templates have been designed for retina resolution compatibility, which allows for the highest possible resolution on retina screens.